- Skern lodge - Reminder
Year 5 & 6's that are going to Skern. Please remember you are not expected into school in the morning. Mr Teuchmann and Mrs Marshall will meet you at Skern Lodge at 1.00pm.
- Bag 2 School Collection Monday 3rd July
We've managed to arrange the next Bag 2 School collection for Monday 3rd July. Bags will come home with children early next week and need to be returned to school on Monday 3rd July by 9am. You can also use black bin liners.
- Wednesday 21st June
With the continued hot weather we have decided to cancel both Tag Rugby Club and Music Club after school today. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- STEM Club Cancelled Tuesday 20th June
Many apologies but STEM Club is cancelled this week.
- Netball - Cancelled 15th June 2017
Netball will be cancelled this Thursday 15th June 2017
WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL
We believe Hartland Primary School is a welcoming place full of learning, laughter and friendship where all children are happy, feel safe and are valued. Our school promotes a love of learning through a creative, challenging curriculum and builds and develops upon individual strengths and talents. We believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood and respects, supports and nurtures everyone within our caring and growing community.
We hope you find the information contained on these pages both informative and enjoyable. By clicking on the relevant links you will discover many things about Hartland Primary School.
Hartland Primary School provides a caring, happy and stimulating environment where every child is supported and encouraged to achieve
Our vision is to create a school with inspirational teaching that develops confident learners and challenges every child to attain individual excellence
Hartland Primary School aims to:
- Promote a love of learning by encouraging curiosity and enquiry and by developing self-esteem and self-motivation;
- Develop high standards by supporting the continuous professional development of staff, and by ensuring strong partnerships and positive relationships with school governors, parents, carers and the local community;
- Respect and care for others, regardless of differences and beliefs by recognising the importance of individuality;
- Promote responsibility and pride for the school, the community and the environment by nurturing a sense of contribution and belonging.
Latest School Events
- Skern Lodge Residential Trip23Jun2017
1:00 pm - 25 jun, 1:00 pm @ Skern Lodge
- Year 6 National Trust Beach day26Jun2017
- Year 3 INSPIRE morning27Jun2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Mix On The Move Music Fesitval28Jun2017
9:30 am - 4:30 pm @ Tapeley House, Instow
- Class 4 Inspire Morning29Jun2017
9:05 am - 12:00 pm