- Vote for our Outside Area project at Aviva Community Fund
We have applied for funding through the Aviva Community Fund to redevelop our Outside Area in the playground. Voting opens on the 24th October. Visit https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/acfcms/get-involved to place your vote. Wish us luck!
- Football Club Cancelled
Due to the strong winds forecast this afternoon Football Club has been cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Guy Bass Visit Monday 9th October
What a great morning for Key Stage 2! Guy was entertaining and the children enjoyed their time with him - some even got their books signed! Click above to see some pictures from today.
- FILM CLUB TOMORROW - 5pm Pick Up
Film Club is showing 'Moana' (U) tomorrow, straight after school until 5pm. £2 per child, including a drink and snack. Please ensure you send you child in with the money or pay beforehand.
- Drop in Parents evening Thursday 28th Sept
Drop in Parents evening Thursday 28th Sept 3:30 - 5pm.
WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL
We believe Hartland Primary School is a welcoming place full of learning, laughter and friendship where all children are happy, feel safe and are valued. Our school promotes a love of learning through a creative, challenging curriculum and builds and develops upon individual strengths and talents. We believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood and respects, supports and nurtures everyone within our caring and growing community.
We hope you find the information contained on these pages both informative and enjoyable. By clicking on the relevant links you will discover many things about Hartland Primary School.
Hartland Primary School provides a caring, happy and stimulating environment where every child is supported and encouraged to achieve
Our vision is to create a school with inspirational teaching that develops confident learners and challenges every child to attain individual excellence
Hartland Primary School aims to:
- Promote a love of learning by encouraging curiosity and enquiry and by developing self-esteem and self-motivation;
- Develop high standards by supporting the continuous professional development of staff, and by ensuring strong partnerships and positive relationships with school governors, parents, carers and the local community;
- Respect and care for others, regardless of differences and beliefs by recognising the importance of individuality;
- Promote responsibility and pride for the school, the community and the environment by nurturing a sense of contribution and belonging.
Latest School Events
- School Closed - Half Term23Oct2017
- Voting opens for Aviva Community Fund24Oct2017
12:00 am - 1:00 am
Voting opens for Aviva Community Fund - vote for our Outside Area Project at https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/acfcms/get-involved !
- Class 3 (Year 3/4) Inspire morning03Nov2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Class 2 Inspire morning15Nov2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm