- Tag Rugby Club Cancelled
Tag Rugby is cancelled today. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- RED DAY This Friday!
The PTA are organising a Red Day this Friday! All children are invited to wear red clothes for £1 for Valentine's Day.
- No Year 6 SATs Club Tomorrow
Due to staff training, there is no SATs club tomorrow.
- Gym Club Cancelled
We are very sorry to advise that Gym Club has been cancelled today and due to unforseen circumstances the gym teacher is unable to run this club until further notice. We will let you know as soon as possible when Gym Club will start again.
- Wednesday 24th Jan - Tag Rugby Club Cancelled
Due to the weather we have cancelled Tag Rugby Club today. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL
We believe Hartland Primary School is a welcoming place full of learning, laughter and friendship where all children are happy, feel safe and are valued. Our school promotes a love of learning through a creative, challenging curriculum and builds and develops upon individual strengths and talents. We believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood and respects, supports and nurtures everyone within our caring and growing community.
We hope you find the information contained on these pages both informative and enjoyable. By clicking on the relevant links you will discover many things about Hartland Primary School.
Hartland Primary School provides a caring, happy and stimulating environment where every child is supported and encouraged to achieve
Our vision is to create a school with inspirational teaching that develops confident learners and challenges every child to attain individual excellence
Hartland Primary School aims to:
- Promote a love of learning by encouraging curiosity and enquiry and by developing self-esteem and self-motivation;
- Develop high standards by supporting the continuous professional development of staff, and by ensuring strong partnerships and positive relationships with school governors, parents, carers and the local community;
- Respect and care for others, regardless of differences and beliefs by recognising the importance of individuality;
- Promote responsibility and pride for the school, the community and the environment by nurturing a sense of contribution and belonging.
24th November 2017
Latest School Events
- Reading Raffle23Feb2018
10:15 am - 11:15 am
- Class 3 Inspire Morning02Mar2018
9:05 am - 12:00 pm
- KS1 Multi-skills Festival06Mar2018
- Reading raffle09Mar2018
10:15 am - 11:15 am