- Hartland Playing Fields Tennis Lessons
For those of you that have applied, a quick reminder. The lessons are Tuesday 15th & Thursday 17th August 2017 2.00pm - 4.00pm at Hartland Tennis Court.
- FREE Tennis Lessons at The Tennis courts in August!
Hartland Playing Fields committee are offering FREE tennis lessons in the summer holidays. Tuesday 15th August 2017 - 2pm - 4pm Thursday 17th August 2017 - 2pm - 4pm Maximum 20 spaces per session.
- Simon Bennett - Nominated for Caretaker of the Year
We have nominated our Caretaker, Simon Bennett, for School Caretaker of the Year. He now needs your votes. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and add a few words to support your nomination.
- Pre-School Places for September
Any parents of children Pre-School age who have not yet booked your sessions for September please call into the school office to do so by Friday 14th July, Thank you
WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL
We believe Hartland Primary School is a welcoming place full of learning, laughter and friendship where all children are happy, feel safe and are valued. Our school promotes a love of learning through a creative, challenging curriculum and builds and develops upon individual strengths and talents. We believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood and respects, supports and nurtures everyone within our caring and growing community.
We hope you find the information contained on these pages both informative and enjoyable. By clicking on the relevant links you will discover many things about Hartland Primary School.
Hartland Primary School provides a caring, happy and stimulating environment where every child is supported and encouraged to achieve
Our vision is to create a school with inspirational teaching that develops confident learners and challenges every child to attain individual excellence
Hartland Primary School aims to:
- Promote a love of learning by encouraging curiosity and enquiry and by developing self-esteem and self-motivation;
- Develop high standards by supporting the continuous professional development of staff, and by ensuring strong partnerships and positive relationships with school governors, parents, carers and the local community;
- Respect and care for others, regardless of differences and beliefs by recognising the importance of individuality;
- Promote responsibility and pride for the school, the community and the environment by nurturing a sense of contribution and belonging.
Latest School Events
- School Closed24Jul2017
- Inset Day04Sep2017
- Inset Day05Sep2017